Private Holdings ensures to preserve your privacy’s protection.
We keep all interactions between our company and customers strictly and entirely confidential. We do not transmit any of the private information to any of the third parties or entities.
1. By having your registration with Private Holdings, all the private information we collect from our customers is solely to ensure the protection and safety. We use the private information that we gather from our customers to confirm our client’s identity and ensure the protection of his/her trading accounts and deposits.
2. We have stringent confidentiality procedures in place that helps us to verify the identity of our clients and give them protection from fraud/money laundering to deliver a secure and seamless business experience.
3. When any customer signs up to Private Holdings, he or she commits to us to provide truthful and accurate information about the identity and personal information that we ask for. We only allow negotiation when you make it with your real name, and we prohibit it if, in any circumstances, you involve in fraudulent activity or impersonate someone else.
4. All of your personal information that Private Holdings collect is kept strictly confidential. We store it within our company and use it only to ensure the customer's security and safety.
5. The personal information that we collect is only limited to the charge of the customer; the personal information that the customer provides during the process of registration and using cookies. This is to determine the customer's interaction with the Private Holdings website.
6. Private Holdings do not divulge any sort of personal information to a third party. However, there are few exceptions to the applicability of this rule:
• We get written consent from the customer to transmit the client's personal information to any third party.
• There is a requirement by the law.
• An analysis verification is vital for confirmation of the personal account of the customer and his/her information.
7. Our clients agree that we retain all interactions between Private Holdings and clients for the purpose of dispute resolution in case any such matter may arise. The customer consent that we can use all or any element of the information that he or she provides to us related to his/her trading account, the carried-out transactions and the interactions with others and society by registering with Private Holdings and using our platform.
8. At Private Holdings, we use the latest data protection technologies to keep all clients' information completely confidential. We regularly update our security and data protection measures and policy to ensure the protection of personal information of our clients.
9. From the advantage of providing more information about our company to the goal of providing better services to our customers, Private Holdings can occasionally communicate with its customers through email or phone. We provide this service primarily to provide more information to our customers about the changes in the financial market and available binary trading options. However, sometimes we can contact our customers to provide them with periodic benefits and exceptional promotion offers. All our customer's consent to having this kind of contact from our company by default when they register with us and accept the terms and conditions of us of Private Holdings. If you do not want to receive this type of contact, you can inform us via phone or email, and we'll not offer such service to you again.
The Financial Products offered by the company include Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) and other complex financial products. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because it is possible to lose all of your invested capital. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Before trading in the complex financial products offered please ensure to understand the risks involved.